We aim to engineer responsible solutions that provide sustainable use of resources, while improving quality of life in our communities — connected transportation modes, green sites and resilient systems.
Responsible engineering means sustainability, resiliency, in the Community and providing equitable accessibility. Our goal is to provide infrastructure that protects the environment, while improving quality of life and access to long-term economic opportunity in our communities.
PROGRESS IN THIS TARGET
- LEED commissioning and sustainability consulting
- Enhancement of stormwater detention greenspace
- Sewer and watermain replacement for greater resiliency
- Bank stabilization and flood control projects
- Regional ADA expert who works on world-class pedestrian and bicycle facilities
- Enhancement of multimodal transportation, including transit extensions to underserved areas