The Peoria, Illinois Office
IEI Team in Peoria
Our Peoria Office team includes dedicated design engineers and multidiscipline engineers who provide construction management and inspection support for various city and state agencies throughout Illinois. The local Peoria staff is supported by 150+ firmwide professionals with diverse engineering experience and talents.
Our IEI Peoria design engineers deliver projects related to Roadway; Structural – Typical and Simple; Traffic Engineering; Multiuse Trails / Bike Lane Facilities; Stormwater Management; and Hydraulics Reports / Location Design Studies / Location Drainage Studies.
The local Construction Management team provides Phase III / Inspection services for roadways and bridges.
456 Fulton Street, Suite 265
Peoria, IL 61602
From streetscapes to massive roadway reconstruction projects, IEI provides a diverse range of civil engineering services for roadways, highways, traffic engineering, structural facilities and bridges.
IEI can serve public and private organizations as the prime consultant or as a DBE.
IEI & Peoria
The IEI Peoria team has worked closely with the City of Chicago Department of Water Management, the Illinois Department of Transportation, the Indianapolis Department of Public Works and several other organizations on large and small projects.
- MacArthur Bridge Replacement Phase 1 and 2; City of Peoria, Peoria, IL
- Bishop Erosion Control and Grand View Erosion Control; Peoria Park District; Peoria, IL
- Southtown Projects; City of Peoria; Peoria, IL
- IDOT PTB 151-035, Various-Various Phase I & II Engineering Services; Illinois Department of Transportation; Peoria, IL
- Smithville Road Bridge over Copperas Creek; Peoria County; Peoria County, IL
- Citywide Bike Masterplan; ALTA Planning & Design; Peoria, IL
Commitment to Growth within the City of Peoria.
Since 2009, IEI has continued to grow its portfolio of projects within the City of Peoria.
IEI has become a part of the Peoria community through its Corporate Responsibility efforts, which include involvement with local boards, committees and events and providing summer internships and mentoring for Peoria students.