The Peoria, Illinois Office
IEI Team in Peoria
IEI Peoria’s design and inspection engineers have worked with numerous city and state agencies throughout Illinois. The team has support from 60+ professionals in IEI’s New York, Chicago, Indianapolis and Springfield, Illinois offices, most of whom are licensed Professional or Structural Engineers.
456 Fulton Street, Suite 265
Peoria, IL 61602
From streetscapes to massive roadway reconstruction projects, IEI provides a diverse range of civil engineering services for roadways, highways, traffic engineering, structural facilities and bridges.
IEI can serve public and private organizations as the prime consultant or as a DBE.
IEI & Peoria
The IEI Peoria team has worked closely with the City of Chicago Department of Water Management, the Illinois Department of Transportation, the Indianapolis Department of Public Works and several other organizations on large and small projects.
- MacArthur Bridge Replacement Phase 1 and 2; City of Peoria, Peoria, IL
- Bishop Erosion Control and Grand View Erosion Control; Peoria Park District; Peoria, IL
- Southtown Projects; City of Peoria; Peoria, IL
- IDOT PTB 151-035, Various-Various Phase I & II Engineering Services; Illinois Department of Transportation; Peoria, IL
- Smithville Road Bridge over Copperas Creek; Peoria County; Peoria County, IL
- Citywide Bike Masterplan; ALTA Planning & Design; Peoria, IL
Commitment to Growth within the City of Peoria.
Since 2009, IEI has shown excellent resolve and has positioned itself to continue to grow its portfolio of projects within the City of Peoria. Through corporate responsibility, IEI has become a part of the Peoria community, from active involvement with local boards, committees and events to providing summer internships and mentoring Peoria students.